Friday, July 28, 2017

8 OFF THE SHOULDER DRESSES UNDER 30 FROM ASOS


Off the shoulder dresses are definitely one of my favorite pieces for this summer. Although it seems like a very girly and romantic style, it is definitely a trend that people with different styles can pull off.  It might seem like summer is almost over, but there is never enough pretty dresses, especially when they are a bargain under 30 euros. So I have put together a selection from my favorite store Asos. Most of them fall into 15-25 euro range. My favorite is definitely the light blue or the denim one. Let me know which is your favorite. Have a brilliant weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so lovely! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! And I think they'd work in the cooler weather with a jacket over them too so still a good buy! The pink one is my favourite - I love the embroidery! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely week so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so lovely! Great post and blog!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete