Tuesday, April 11, 2017

RUNWAY REPORT: PLEATS + SHOP NOW (AFFORDABLE + LUXURY)


AFFORDABLE:  Red skirt  H&M.  //  Silver dress  BOOHOO.   //  Pleated top  H&M.  //  Tennis skirt  ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY.  // Pink dress BOOHOO.
LUXURY:  Green dress MAJE.  //  Printed skirt  MARY KATRANTZOU.  //  Blue skirt  PRADA.  //  Red top ELIE SAAB. 


Forget straight fabric because pleats are here to stay. This trend is usually rather femine and girly, but latest fashion shows have shown that this style can really be interpretaded in so many different ways. From classic and chic to modern and edgy aka there is something for everybody. Like always, fashion doesn't always mean spending a lot, so have created both affordable and luxury moodboard for you. But I have to say I was drooling over keyboard when I saw that Mary Katrantzou skirt. So gorgeous!
Follow



Follow
.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pleat trend! I have yet to buy any item with in this style but I definitely want to after reading your post! Thank you for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete